Friday, June 01, 2007

APARECEU ***

apareceu
apareceu
apareceu
apareceu
apareceu
apareceu



*** EDIT: i've been the victim of identity theft on blogger. someone has hacked into a) my blog and b) my email, though i'm guessing she wasn't lying about not having read my email, since if she had, she likely wouldn't still be talking to me.
if you had any doubts, answer me this, is it my m.o. to post a video? and the most annoying video ever, at that? this may be worse than the violent femmes, evoking not just fingernails on a blackboard but steak knives and scissor blades, too.

4 Comments:

Blogger sxg said...

oh dear pal.

02:01  
Blogger MicNic said...

At first glance I thought it was a Libra or tampax commercial.
What about the bartender....HELLO BRAZIL

19:13  
Blogger Unknown said...

what the F*@&!!!! Laura

02:14  
Blogger Becky Flash said...

I have to say I'm really confused by all of the ABCs - asses, breasts - and children.

21:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home